Senior Care Job Openings
If you have a caring, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, you possess two characteristics that are essential to being a caregiver and a Comfort Keeper. (View Job Openings)
In Home Senior Care Job Openings
Works As a Home Health Aide With Comfort Keepers of Denver, CO
If you have an interest in becoming a home health aide consider an in home senior care career
Start a career with an award winning provider by applying to one of our open positions at Comfort Keepers of Denver. We work hard to create an environment for every home health aide on our team that allows them to thrive. Those that go on to performing in home senior care can do so confidently with the help of our full training program and continuous education courses.
While senior’s and their families are important to us, yours is important to us too.
That is why we also offer flexible hours, local clients, and many bonuses opportunities.
Home health aide openings and other positions are available on a part-time or full-time basis. You will be expected to work directly in the homes of senior’s, following a carefully laid care plan that allows them to live independently in a safe and healthy manner. The general in home senior care services you will be providing include:
- Personal care
- Meal planning & prep
- Medication management
In addition to providing these essential services, a home health aide is also there to be one of your senior’s greatest companions. Companionship is an important element of in home senior care that many can forget. However, at Comfort Keepers, it is part of each of our services. Every moment is a chance to create a happy memory with a senior, from creating a meal together to looking through family photos. In fact, one of the best things about working with seniors is hearing stories of the past, and learning new things.
If you have a caring, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, you possess two characteristics that are essential to being a Comfort Keeper.
If you have a passion for helping others, and value hard work, integrity, and kindness, consider starting an in home senior care career with us, find a position near your desired location and apply today!
If being a home health aide isn’t for you, we also offer other positions in our offices to manage services and market our brand.
Home Health Aide - Wheatridge
We are hiring in Wheat Ridge, Arvada and Western Denver!
Comfort Keepers of Denver has an immediate need for compassionate caring people to assist seniors in their homes.
Typical Job Duties May Include:
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Transportation Assistance for Doctor's Appointments, Grocery Shopping, etc.
- Ambulation assistance and transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Running Errands on Client's Behalf - groceries, picking up medications, some light housekeeping and/or light meal prep
- Medication Reminders
- Flexible Hours and Schedule
- Work Close to Home
- Paid Training and On-Going Education Programs
- Specialized Dementia and Alzheimer's Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Advancement Opportunities
- Regular Reviews and Pay Increases
- Genuinely happy to be helping people
- Caregiving experience preferred but not required - a great job for CNA's, Retired RN's, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants. We are willing to train the right people!
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum of ninth grade education, high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
About Comfort Keepers of Denver: We are a customer service focused in home care agency that provides care to seniors, veterans and anyone requiring assistance around the home. Our mission is to help people live independently in their home safely and securely. If you have a solid work ethic, excellent attendance, great attention to detail and enjoy working with caregivers and seniors we would love to hear from you!